Thursday, January 22, 2015

Top 10 Tips of How to Prepare for the Gentle Pregnancy and Birth: #1 Purchase the "Well-Adjusted Babies" book



I want to start with something, I must have shared with dozens of my friends.

 I was very fortunate at the begining of my pregnancy journey to have come across a book called Well-Adjusted babies by Jennifer Barham-Floreani.

It was not by accident that it received a number of acknowledgements from numerous celebrities like John F Demartini, Miranda Kerr and many others.


 It is a very well written book on everything you need to know about kids from a wholistic point of view- from conception, pregnancy and first foods to childhood deseases, vaccinations, general tips about establishing wholistic lifestyles with kids etc.

The value of the book is that it is written in a way that both sides of an argument are always presented and explained and no matter what you choose, you are given options of how to minimise the harmful effects in case that choice potentially has any. Would give this book 5/5, because it helped me so many times!

It helped me to prepare for the pregnancy and birth I wanted. It educated me on why certain foods are not as good for kids as we are accustomed to think. It informed me in a very well-documented manner about possible risks of vaccinations, unnecessary use of antibiotics, ways to avoid harmful household substances and simply gave me confidence of being able to explain some of the choices I was already making on a more of an intuitive basis.

Jennifer also has a lot of very interesting articles on her page, downloadable parts of her book, questions and answers, her own really inspiring birth stories and so much more.

Would recommend to anyone thinking of getting pregnant, already expecting and, of course, to anyone who already has kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment